Assure is an official, UKAS-accredited Competent Persons Scheme authorised by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) for the replacement of windows, roof windows, roof lights and doors in England and Wales
When it comes to improving your home with new windows and doors, it can be a daunting task to find a company that you can trust.
Choosing an Assure-certified installer to complete the work means you can rest assured that the installation complies with Building Regulations and is therefore legal and correct. You will even be sent a certificate to prove it. This should arrive within 28 days and proves that the work is registered with the local authority.
When you choose an Assure-certified company, homeowners are assured that...
- Your installation complies with Building Regulations.
- Windows and doors are the energy rated ones you ordered.
- All installers and surveyors hold appropriate qualifications and are regularly audited to ensure that they are up to date with the latest regulations and have undertaken CPD (Continual Professional Development).
- Your installation is covered by an insurance backed guarantee.
- A sample selection of installations of every certified installer is independently audited by Assure to ensure regulations are being upheld.
Being the industry authority, the GGF promotes best practice and helps shape the highest technical and health & safety standards. The Federation is also the industry’s main voice in local and national politics influencing policy and legislation. https://www.ggf.org.uk/
We are not tied to any particular trade and therefore our protection schemes apply to a wide range of products and services.
Only dealing with proven and accredited contractors, we fully vet them for professional competence and integrity which continues throughout the life of their membership. https://www.thecpa.co.uk/